I'm always getting stuff like this in my email, but today's a first for my blog. Suzanne from Shabby Chicks "tagged me". Who doesn't like talking about themselves? So if you want follow along...
8 things I'm looking forward to.
- My family leaves for vacation in 6 days. More to come on that topic:)
- Reaching my weight loss goal. There is nothing like the feeling of actually achieving a goal.
- Going back to Illinois in July. We have a super fun wedding in Chicago and my cousin Tammy is dedicating her baby William. So lots to look forward to.
- Summer time with my "chicks". I can't wait to go to the pool, take walks and just enjoy their company.
- Spending time with my honey. He is in the tax field and busy season is finally over. I'm looking forward to him being home every night for dinner.
- Warm weather...driving with my windows down, listening to the birds outside, wearing flip-flops and capri's.
- Getting projects done around the house: spreading mulch, cleaning out the garage, planting flowers etc...
- Pursuing an etsy store and selling my little creations one day:)
8 things I did yesterday.
- Ate at Wendy's because my favorite restaurant closed:(
- Went to the gym and ran 6 miles!! This is unbelievable for me.
- Took a hot bath because I was so sore from running the 6 miles.
- Popped some ibuprofen to take away the pain.
- Blogged of course:)
- Went to church and listened to a sermon on Daniel about the end times...heavy stuff.
- Watched Edie get killed off of Desperate Housewives.
- Cuddled with my furry little creature...Fergie.
8 things I wish I could do.
- I wish I could live part of the year somewhere warm...like Hawaii.
- I would love to actually go to Hawaii someday.
- I would really love to live in the country with a big old farmhouse with a wrap around porch and a big yard for my "chicks" to run around in.
- I would love to spend all summer traveling around going to various flea markets and garage sales buying up all kinds of old ugly furniture. Then spend all winter painting the furniture and then reselling it. Oh that sounds like so much fun!
- I would love to collaborate on a children's book with my mama. She could write it and I could illustrate.
- I would love to visit New York and see and do everything like a local not a tourist.
- I think it would be fun to take a hot air balloon ride!
- I wish I could pay off my mortgage so my husband could do whatever he wanted. No big financial obligations just pursue the job of your dreams.
8 shows I watch on t.v.
- Dancing with the Stars
- American Idol
- Color Splash with David Bromstad (HGTV)
- The New Adventures of Old Christine
- The Biggest Loser
- Grey's Anatomy
- Desperate Housewives
8 people I tagged.
These are the lovely ladies that I tagged. So show them some love and visit their sites to see what they have to say. I know I will! Oh and ladies if you don't want to do this...you won't hurt my feelings:)
- Lissa @ Humble Pie
- Alyssa @ The Anderson Family
- Sheila @ Pieces of me
- Nancy @ Loves to create
- Cheryl @ Cottage Farm Villa
- Ashley Cornewell @ Domestic Divas Fancy
Have a blessed day!